AWARDS AND HONOURS
- Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET), jointly conducted by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and University Grants Commission (UGC) INDIA (Dec, 2006).
- Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) which is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) on behalf of the National Coordination Board GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (2007).
- Selected and awarded 5 years fellowship from Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, for pursuing research work at IIT Roorkee.
DISTINCTION AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- Awarded Merit Certificate for obtaining 75 % marks in National Mathematics Olympiad Contest, B-Level, 1999.
- Awarded Merit Certificate for securing 32nd position in Senior Secondary Examination held during March 2002, by Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
- Awarded Certificate of Distinction for standing first in B.Sc.II(H.S.), 2004-2005, by Physics Association, Physics Department, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Awarded Certificate of Distinction for being member of Cultural Committee in 2006-2007, by Physics Association, Physics Department, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Awarded Certificate for winning the Paramahansa Yogananda Scholarship on the basis of competitive examination held in March, 2006, by Yogoda Satsang Society of India.