PEER REVIEWED PUBLICATIONS IN JOURNALS
1. Poorva Singh, Amritendu Roy, Ashish Garg, Rajendra Prasad “Effect of isovalent non-magnetic Fe site doping on the electronic structure and polarization of BiFeO3” J. Appl. Phys. 117, 184104 (2015).
2. Poorva Singh, Anu Bala, Tashi Nautiyal and Sushil Auluck “An insight into evolution of electronic, magnetic, optical, and vibrational properties of ultrathin Pd nanowires” Journal of Nanoparticle Research 15, 1784 (2013).
3. Anu Bala, Poorva Singh, Tashi Nautiyal and Sushil Auluck “Magnetic CrX and MnX (X=Si, Ge and As) nanowires: Stability Enhancement and linearization”, J. of Alloys and Compounds 547, 138 (2013).
4. Poorva Singh, Tashi Nautiyal and Sushil Auluck “Electronic and optical properties of free-standing and supported vanadium nanowires”, J. Appl. Phys. 111, 093506 (2012).
5. Poorva Singh, Tashi Nautiyal and Sushil Auluck “Electronic and vibrational properties of vanadium-carbon nanowires”, J. Appl. Phys. 112, 063502 (2012).
6. Anu Bala, Poorva Singh, Tashi Nautiyal and Sushil Auluck “Theoretical Studies on electronic and magnetic properties of ultrathin Mo nanowires”, J. Appl. Phys. 107, 024307 (2010).
PAPERS IN NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS:
1. Abstract titled “Theoretical study of topological superconductivity in Stanene-ABi3 (A= Ba/Sr) heterostructure” Ashish Kore, Poorva Singh, was accepted in Workshop “Topological semimetals and beyond” September, 2017, at Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, ISRAEL.
2. Abstract titled “Ab initio study of proximity based topological superconductivity in BaBi3-stanene interface” Ashish Kore, Poorva Singh presented in International Conference on Condensed Matter Physics-2017 at Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata during 14th – 16th November, 2017 for oral presentation.
3. Paper titled “First Principle Study of heterostructure of BaBi3-Stanene for topological superconductor applications.” Ashish Kore, Poorva Singh, in International Conference on Condensed Matter Physics-2017 at Govt. Engineering College, Bikaner, Rajasthan during 24th – 25th November, 2017 for poster presentation. Full length paper to be published in AIP conference proceedings.
4. Paper titled “DFT studies of hybrid halide perovskites based ferroelectric topological insulators (FETI).” Ashish Kore, Poorva Singh, in International workshop on advanced materials-2017 at National Institute of Science & Technology (NIST), Berhampur during 19th – 21st December 2017. Full length paper to be published in AIP conference proceedings.
5. Shalu Rani, Poorva Singh,, First principle study of electronic and optical properties of molecular ion () substituted hybrid perovskite (CH3NH3PbI3), Accepted and presented in DAE-SSPS 2016, KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar, Orrisa. Paper to be published as AIP Conference Proceedings. AIP Conference Proceedings 1832 (1), 090035, 2017.
6. Poorva Singh, Ashish Kore, and Tashi Nautiyal, First Principle Study of Electronic, Magnetic and Optical Properties of  Oriented Vanadium Nanowires, ISMC (Interdisciplinary symposium on material science), BARC, Mumbai, 2016.Paper published in DAE-BRNS Conference Proceedings Supported By Journals Of Materials Chemistry.
7. Poorva Singh and Tashi Nautiyal, “First Principle Study of  oriented V nanowires”, in 57th DAE Symposium on Solid State Physics, IIT Bombay, Mumbai, 3-7 December 2012.
8. Poorva Singh and Tashi Nautiyal, “First principle Study of Electronic and Magnetic properties of V, Cr, Nb and Mo on Cu(110) substrate” National Conference on Advances in Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, India, 25-26 February 2012 (Poster presentation).
9. Poorva Singh and Tashi Nautiyal “Electronic and Magnetic properties of criss-cross Pd nanowires”, International Conference on Advanced Materials at PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, 12-16 Dec 2011 (Oral Presentation).
10. Poorva Singh, Tashi Nautiyal “Electronic, magnetic and mechanical properties of vanadium-carbon nanowires”, AIP Conference Proceedings 1447, 419 (2012). 56th DAE Symposium on Solid State Physics at SRM University, Tamilnadu, 19-23 Dec 2011.
11. Anu Bala, Poorva Singh, Tashi Nautiyal and Sushil Auluck “Comparative study of elemental (Cr, Si) and binary (CrSi) nanowires” International Conference on Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology at KSRCT, Tamilnadu, India, 13-16 Dec 2010 (Poster Presentation, abstract and full length paper published in book titled “Nanostructured Materials for Electronics, Energy and Environment applications” as Macmillan Advanced Research Series).
12. Poorva Singh and Tashi Nautiyal “Electronic, Structural, Magnetic properties of V nanowires”, National Symposium for Materials Research Scholars held at IIT Bombay, India, 8-9 May 2009 (Poster Presentation).
13. Poorva Singh, Anu Bala and Tashi Nautiyal “Electronic and Structural Properties of Ultrathin Carbon Nanowires”, 54th DAE Symposium on Solid State Physics at M. S. University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat, India, 14-18 December 2009 (Poster Presentation, abstract and full length paper published in proceedings).
14. Anubala, Poorva Singh, Tashi Nautiyal “Electronic and magnetic properties of ultrathin Mo nanowires”, International Workshop on Nanotechnology and Advanced Functional Nanomaterials held at NCL Pune, India, 9-11 July 2009 (Poster Presentation, abstract published in proceedings).
PARTICIPATION IN SCHOOLS/WORKSHOPS
1. Spring College on Computational Nanoscience, International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Miramare, Trieste, Italy, 17-28 May 2010.
2. Workshop: “Advanced Characterization Techniques” IIT Bombay, India, on 7th May 2009.
3. Workshop: “Recent Trends in Condensed Matter Physics” LNMIIT, Jaipur, India, 20th March 2009.
4. Workshop: “Web of science- As a Research Tool”, Central Library, IIT Roorkee on 6th October 2009
5. School: “Winter School on Low dimensional Mesoscopic Physics”, HRI, Allahabad, India, 28th January -9th February 2008.
6. Short Term Training Program ‘Modelling, Computing and Simulation in Science and Technology’ at Department of Mathematics, VNIT, Nagpur, July 06-10, 2015